I spent the last couple of weeks working on this, and I’m pretty happy with the result. I could definitely improve on it, however. The tail is on the same plane as the back feet rather than in between both sets of feet, and the back legs are disjointed. I also wanted to add and animate a sombrero on the alligator’s head, but I just didn’t have the time. To be completely honest, if I had managed my time better, I would have more than enough time to fix all of those issues, but it’s still a good enough result if you ask me. I’m really proud of the front legs and the body’s front motion. There’s also a minor motion in the back leg that I’m proud of, where the foot leaves the ground and swings to the next contact pose.