I made this short video both because it was funny and because I wanted to test the viability of making a weekly animation. It took me 8 hours, give or take, to animate and another hour and 15 minutes to composite, bringing the total amount of work to about 9 and a half hours. If I had written the script myself, performed it myself, made it about a minute and a half long, and did more with the animation, I could make a good video in twenty hours every week. The lipsyncing was a bitch to do though, and to cut down on the work, I used my rough keyframes as images written on the chalkboard. Still, I’m happy with the result.